View Our Mortgage Note Video
Private Mortgage Notes
Seller Financing in Real Estate is nothing more than a private loan provided by the seller of the property to the buyer of the property. Like more traditional bank financing, the buyer will typically make a down payment and then make monthly installment payments over time (based on an amortization schedule) and at a specified interest rate until the loan is paid off.
So in the simplest of terms, in a seller financed real estate transaction, the seller of the real estate takes the place of the bank.
Often, a holder of a private mortgage note that was created for investment purposes finds the need to sell the note for immediate cash such as when the funds are needed and can be better utilized for the funding of a business.
We are nationwide buyers of private mortgage notes and provide our clients with top dollar cash outs which can not only be used for the funding of a business, but for virtually any other purpose that can be imagined.
We purchase Private Seller/Owner Financed Single-Family Residence Mortgage Notes and Private Seller/Owner Financed Multi-Family Residence Mortgage Notes.
We Purchase Private Seller/Owner Financed Mortgage Notes on Mobile Homes with Land.
We purchase Private Seller/Owner “Carry-Back” Mortgage Notes on Commercial Property including: Office Buildings, Apartment Complexes and Retail Property.
On Apartment Complexes To Office Buildings To Retail Buildings, we can help you sell your mortgage note if you wish.
We Make Selling Your Residential or Business Mortgage Notes Very Easy!
It’s your Money get the Cash you need Now!
“We will buy your mortgage note for cash”
Speak with a Note Broker, Call Now! Toll-Free (800) 413-5167
Extension 1 Owner Financed Real Estate Notes Extension 2 Owner Carried Business Notes
Single Family Residences
We purchase private owner-financed mortgage notes on all types of single family residences nationwide including vacation homes.
We can provide you with a "top dollar" cash out on any duplex, triplex, fourplex, and small apartment building nationwide.
Mobile Homes with Land
Contact us for a free and complimentary purchase proposal on singlewide and doublewide mobile homes that include land.
How We Purchase
Selling a private owner financed mortgage note or a “Carry Back” business mortgage note is a relatively simple process and the first step is to provide us with the necessary information so we can provide you with a “top dollar” quotation on your note.
To do so, you simply need to request and complete one of our “Seller Worksheets” which provides us with the details of the promissory note and some basic information about the property itself.
Once we have received your completed worksheet, we can typically provide you with a provisional quote on a net purchase price. Additionally, we provide several purchase options which gives you considerable flexibility when selling your note to us such as…
- A 100% total cash out of your note balance.
- The sale of a percentage of your note balance.
- A set number of future monthly note payments.
- The purchase of a balloon payment (if applicable).
- Any combination of the above.
We Are Nationwide Buyers of several Various Types of Real Estate Mortgage Notes, Land Contracts, and Private Deeds of Trust
A a few of the benefits you will enjoy should you decide to liquidate your note: Immediate Lump Sum Cash for Reinvestment, Eliminate Foreclosure Risks and Bankruptcy Concerns, No more Collection Problems, Eliminates IRS and Tax Reporting Problems, No More Worry About Property Damage, No Unpaid Real Estate Tax Worries, No More Insurance Lapse Concerns.
Acceptable Property Types: Single Family Residential, Multi-Family Properties, Condominiums, Small Apartment Buildings, Commercial Properties, Mobile Homes with Land.
Types of Notes We Purchase: New Notes, Seasoned Notes, Note Portfolios, Senior Liens, Balloons, Real Estate Mortgages, Contracts for Deed, Land Contracts, Deeds of Trust / Trust Deeds, Partial Interest.
Minimum ITV Values * ITV in Note Investing stands for Investment to Value.
Owner Occupied Single Family Residential (75%)
Non-Owner Occupied Single Family Residential (70%)
Commercial Properties (60% -75%)
- You will convert a long-term investment into an immediate source of available liquid cash.
- You will no longer have to worry about collecting monthly payments or servicing your mortgage note; we handle all of that.
- You won’t have to worry about whether the property taxes or insurance premiums are being paid each year.
- You won’t have to worry about whether or not the borrower will continue to make his or her payments.
- You can use the note proceeds for working capital for your business or any other purpose such as purchasing a new home, car, taking a dream vacation, medical needs…or anything because it’s your choice.
- You will have an opportunity to increase the return you earn from this asset by reinvesting the sale proceeds in better performing financial investment products.
- You will also have an opportunity to decrease your investment risk by reinvesting the sale proceeds across multiple financial investments products.